Cake Pan Policy
Created April 2019.
The Clinton Public Library Cake Pan collection is part of the Life Hacks Collection.
The Rules for borrowing these pans are as follows:
- Cake pans check out for 2 weeks.
- Limit of 2 cake pans per library card.
- Cake Pans cannot be renewed.
- Cake pans are holdable to all Rivershare libraries.
- All pans must be washed before returning to the library.
- Please return your cake pan to the circulation desk. Do not put cake pan into the book drop.
- A damage fee of $2 will be charge for cake pans that are returned dirty.
- Overdue cake pans are .50/day, per pan.
- Replacement fee for lost or damaged pans is based on the price of a new replacement pan.
- Donations (both new and old) are welcome!
Before and after usage, wash the cake pan in warm, soapy water and dry it thoroughly. Most of our cake pans are dishwasher safe, but not all.