Cookie Cutter Policy
Created April 2019.
The Clinton Public Library Cookie Cutter collection is part of the Life Hacks Collection.
The Rules for borrowing these cookie cutters are as follows:
- Cookie Cutters check out for 2 weeks.
- Limit of 2 packages of cookie cutters per library card.
- Cookie cutters cannot be renewed.
- Cookie Cutters are holdable to all Rivershare libraries.
- All cookie cutters must be washed before returning to the library.
- Please return the cookie cutters to the circulation desk. Do not put any cookie cutters into the book drop.
- A damage fee of $2 will be charge for unwashed cookie cutters.
- Overdue cookie cutters are .50/day, per set.
- Replacement fee for lost or damaged cookie cutters based on the price of a new replacement pan.
- Donations (both new and old) are welcome!
Before and after usage, wash the cookie cutters in warm, soapy water and dry them thoroughly. Most of our cookie cutters are dishwasher safe, but not all.