Bookmark Contest 2022
HOW TO ENTER
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. VOTING ENDS SEPT 30 AT 4PM.
Submissions will be put into albums by age group on the library's Facebook page. Winners will be determined by the number of likes on the designs. The highest likes wins that age group.
- Your bookmark should be your original creation. Please avoid copyrighted images.
- One entry per person.
- Use the bookmark space provided on the entry form. Please leave the entry form intact.
- Make sure the handwriting is legible on the printed entry form.
- Please do not include personal information, such as your name, on the bookmark.
- Art supplies such as crayons, paint, markers, and colored pencils may be used. Please do not use computer generated images or materials such as glitter or glued items.
- Participants must be a Clinton County resident or have a Clinton Public Library card.